Dharamshala Dalhousie by CAR (4 Nights & 5 Days)
1Delhi to Dharamshala
After an overnight journey of around 520kms. from Delhi check-in to hotel at Dharamshala. After having breakfast Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and Palampur tea estates overnight stay at Dharamshala.
After Having Breakfast visit Dal lake--The Dal Lake is the venue of the annual fair that takes place in the month of September. For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamsala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
3Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed towards Dalhousie which is approx. 135kms. Transfer to hotel after arrival. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activity. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After having breakfast visit At a distance of 7 kilometers from Dalhousie is Khajjiar. The nature lovers and the adventure seekers alike throng Khajjiar. The marvelous meadow, lovely lake and the captivating cedar trees add to the beauty of Khajjiar, Bakrota Hills is offers to the tourists the brisk walk round the hills besides a grand view of snow-clad peaks. Dainkund or Dayankund is a towering and beautiful peak which offers panoramic views, specially on a clear day, of the three main rivers - Beas, Ravi and Chenab. Kalatop commands a beautiful and grand panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
5Dalhousie to Delhi
After having late breakfast, checkout from hotel than proceed towards Delhi.
- Delhi to Delhi Transportation by CAR
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Dharamshala.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Dalhousie.
- 4 Breakfast & Dinner.
- The entry fees to any historical monuments/ museums/ parks or any kind is not to be included under the Heritage and Cultural Tour Package.
- Any camera charges/rides or extra curricular activities or adventure activity are not covered under your Tour Package.
- Any of the beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature is not covered under the tour package.
- Any of the International/Internal flights that are take to/from the start/finish of the trip is not covered under your Tour Package.