Kinnaur-Sarahan-Sangla Valley (7 Nights & 8 Days)
1Arrive Chandigarh/Delhi station or airport to Shimla
Pickup from Chandigarh or Delhi station or airport and drive to Shimla. On arrival check in hotel. Rest of the day free and explore The mall of Shimla. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for ts Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the The Mall. O/N Hotel
3Shimla to Sarahan (180 km 7 hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive from Shimla Sarahan enroute visiting Sun temple at Nirath and Rampur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit Bhimakali temple which is one of the 51 shaktipeeths of Hindu religion. Overnight at hotel..
4Sarahan to Sangla Valley (115 km 7 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Sangla valley. On arrival check in camp. Visit remote villages of Rackcham and Chitkul villages. Overnight at camp.
5Sangla to Kalpa (51 km 3 hrs)
Morning visit Kamru village and fort. Later continue drive to Kalpa located in backdrop of Kinner Kailash mountain range. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Kalpa village. Overnight at hotel.
6Kalpa to Sarahan (166 Kms.)
After B/F check out hotel. Proceed towards Sarahan for overnight stay.
7Sarahan to Shimla
After B/F check out hotel. Proceed towards Shimla for overnight stay
8Shimla to Chandigarh or Delhi Drop
After B/F check out hotel. Proceed towards Chandigarh or Delhi for Drop.
- All Transportation By car
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 7 Nights Hotel/Guest House/Homestay
- 7 Breakfast & Dinner.
- The entry fees to any historical monuments/ museums/ parks or any kind is not to be included under the Heritage and Cultural Tour Package.
- Any camera charges/rides or extra curricular activities or adventure activity are not covered under your Tour Package.
- Any of the beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature is not covered under the tour package.
- Any of the International/Internal flights that are take to/from the start/finish of the trip is not covered under your Tour Package.