Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar (10 N & 11 D)
1Delhi - Shimla (385 K.ms 10 Hrs)
On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station. Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel .Overnight Stay
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for ts Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the The Mall. O/N Hotel
3Shimla - Manali (265 K.ms 8 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel depart foe Manali. On the way visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
4Manali (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monestry, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
5Manali - Snowpoint/to Rohtang/ ATAL Tunnel/ Sissu( Subject to NGT Permissions and Extra Charges)
After Breakfast, proceed for a Day trip to Atal Tunnel, Solang Valley. Over Nights Stay at Manali..
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Mcleodganj is a famous little town of Dharamshala also known as "Little Tibet". The Dalai Lama resides here. At the start of Mcleodganj is a small bazaar filled with variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts. At the end of the spur lies the Namgyal Monastery. OverNight stay at the hotel
7Dharamshala Sihgtseeing then towards "Dalhousie" .
After B/F check out hotel. Visit Dal Lake, Bhagsunath Temple, MCLeodganj Monastery then proceed towards Dalhousie for overnight stay.
8Dalhousie- Khajjiar –Dalhousie
Today, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here. Check-in at the hotel in Dalhousie for overNights stay.
Check out from hotel and transferred to Amritsar on arrival visit Baga Border and evening time free to Golden Temple and over Nights at hotel.
10Amritsar –Chandigarh then Chandigarh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast leave for Chandigarh then local sight seeing of chandigarh such as rose garden, rock garden & sukhna lake. Night at Chandigarh.
11Chandigarh to Delhi Drop
After breakfast leave for Delhi Drop.
- All Transportation By car from Delhi to Delhi
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay in Manali.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Shimla.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Dharamshala.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Dalhousie.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Amritsar.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Chandigarh.
- 10 Breakfast & Dinner.
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing COST not included
- The entry fees to any historical monuments/ museums/ parks or any kind is not to be included under the Heritage and Cultural Tour Package.
- Any camera charges/rides or extra curricular activities or adventure activity are not covered under your Tour Package.
- Any of the beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature is not covered under the tour package.
- Any of the International/Internal flights that are take to/from the start/finish of the trip is not covered under your Tour Package.