Delhi-Manali-Delhi Honeymoon Package (3 Nights & 4 Days)
1Delhi to Manali
Evening departure from Delhi to Manali by Volvo coach pick-up point is Chanderlok Building Connaught place or Shrilanka house near New Delhi Railway station or Majnu Ka Tila (Boarding depends on traffic and advice you to connect with our representative who will assist you in Delhi) 5:30 p.m and reach Manali next day morning at 8:00 to 9: a.m. approx travel distance delhi to manali is 560 k.m..
2Manali Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Manali Volvo Bus Stand and transfer to Hotel,check in to Hotel in Manali (Hotel check-in time is 12:00 noon, some time you will get early check-in and some time you have to wait for check-in). After fresh-up take rest in hotel and afternoon Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali,visit places like HidimbaTemple,VashishtTemple,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple and after sight-seeing spend some time on Mall Road Manali.
3Solang Valley Sightseeing/ Rohtang Pass/Atal Tunnel/Sissu (Subject to NGT permission and Extra Charges)
Today morning after breakfast full fun in Solang Valley. Dinner & overnight stay in Manali. SolangNala (Valley) drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are Ropeway, parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Snow melts during the summer months starting May and skiing is then replaced by zorbing (a giant ball with room for 2 people which is rolled down a 200 metre hill), paragliding, parachuting and horse riding.
4Kullu - Naggar
After breakfast get ready to take in scintillating vibes of the Kullu City and enjoy your Sightseeing of Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery, Kullu Shawl Factory, Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu. You can also enjoy Raftign on this day. Overnight stay at Manali.
5Proceed to Delhi.
Check-out from hotel at 12:00 noon and free for local Market (you can keep your luggage at hotel) and taxi will drop you at Volvo bus stand. Volvo bus timing from Manali to Delhi at 4:30 p.m. (15 Hours Journey).
- 2 Volvo Tickets Delhi Manali Delhi.
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay.
- All Sightseeing by Individual Alto Car.
- 3 Breakfast & Dinner.
- 1 Day Flower bed decoration
- 1 day candle light dinner
- Fruit basket & Honeymoon Cake
- 1 Fruit Wine or Daily Milk at night
- The entry fees to any historical monuments/ museums/ parks or any kind is not to be included under the Heritage and Cultural Tour Package.
- Any camera charges/rides or extra curricular activities or adventure activity are not covered under your Tour Package.
- Any of the beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature is not covered under the tour package.
- Any of the International/Internal flights that are take to/from the start/finish of the trip is not covered under your Tour Package.